Check out the FLC Connect Help section for answers to your questions
All National Meeting attendees have access to FLC Connect, (directions below) a powerful online partnering and networking tool. Download the app and start connecting with your fellow attendees. By using FLC Connect, you can create a detailed organizational and personal profile, search for other attendees, send and receive messages, research licensing and collaboration opportunities and schedule one-on-one meetings. Whether you are a first-time attendee or a seasoned veteran, FLC Connect will help you be more productive during the FLC National Meeting.
Download the app and get connecting.
- Export lists to Excel (technologies, companies, attendees)
- Match Up - Quickly see who you should be meeting with based on mutual interests.
- Important: Meeting alerts will be sent through the app — make sure you are using the email account that you registered with when you download the app!
Forgot Your Login Information?
Please email email@example.com for your login credentials.
YOU WILL NEED TO LOGIN WITH SEPARATE CREDENTIALS - As a registered attendee you were sent login information for FLC Connect in a separate email. You will need that information to get started. The login information to FLC Connect is NOT your login for the FLC 2020 National Meeting.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org during the hours of 8:00am-5:00pm EDT if you have issues other than login information.
View Tutorial Video
Download the Meeting App
- Search FLC Connect in the App Store or GooglePlay Store
- Enter the credentials emailed to you from Jujama- NOT the login credentials you received from FLC to register for the meeting.
- View the agenda, session information, speaker biographies, and connect with attendees.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
To access the virtual conference, please select the login button above and insert the email address you used to register and password.
This site has been optimized for Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. If you usually use Internet Explorer, please switch to another browser.
Need further support? Please visit the FAQs under the Help Desk tab.